|Position||Location||Salary||Role Type||Closing Date||Options|
|NX605 - Mechanic Support||Birmingham Central||£8.52 - £11.36 per hour||Permanent||22nd October 2017||Back Apply|
NX605 - Mechanic Support
To assist the Managers and Supervisors of the depot Engineering function, to effectively plan, monitor and control maintenance of Company vehicles and premises, in line with VOSA, Company and ISO 9001:2000 standards.
- Conduct the following tasks on the required or relevant Company vehicles in your depot
- Manage service duties through bus allocations, changeovers, garage plan and liaison with the Traffic office
- Carry out routine services
- Carry out on the road changeovers
- Carry out oil changes quickly and efficiently to manufacturer’s and specialist standards
- Conduct road wheel change
- Repair minor defects wherever and whenever needed
- Ensure all documentation is maintained according to Company procedures
- Demonstrate flexibility in line with operational requirements. Maintain good housekeeping and conform to Safety, Health, Environment and Fire (SHEF) Regulations.
Experience and knowledge:
- Previous mechanical repair experience required
- Recognised vehicle maintenance qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Must hold a PCV licence or successfully obtain by end of probation period.
Please note one position is part time 20 hours per week, the other is full time of 38 hours per week.